5net 10mbps speed problem

• Thread starter Thread starter 18celebs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,819

18celebs

ISP
balimmarappo
I have 10mbps 5net plan. Since yesterday i'm getting 10MB/s speed from youtube and from other sites only 47kbps. I called the local operator and he told me the international lan have some problem so temporarily switched to indian lan. Anybody else experiencing the same issue??

I am on Fivenet plan ...10 Mbps I downloaded few things from online last night ....was getting 800 KBps (6-7 Mbps) speed.Which site is giving issue ?.... i can check and let you know if i have the same problem of not.

hi gautam thanks for your reply.. Im facing problem in all site except youtube. The operator says he complaint 5net engineers many times but they still not able to solve it. He also told me some local 10mbps users has the same issue.p.s. why your signature shows 20mbps download speed?

1) I am still not facing any problem on any site 😕
2) I stay in chembur area ...what about you ?
3) Log onto DC++ and check with people there (from your area) if they are facing similar issue
4) Fivenet 10 Mbps plan is actually nothing to do with the speed ....it is bsically whatever the pipe can support and they promote it as "Upto 10 Mbps" ...i am lucky that at times i get more than that. (another of the speedtest resu lt ...taken 1 minute ago is atached below 🙂)

Yup same problem, Some sites not opening properly/ Not opening at all, and stuff... Have any of you able to solve the problem yet?