5G problems & network issues

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 9,940
Any way to use it on non rooted phone?
I guess it works for non rooted devices too but with limited features.
Need to connect 5G Network then it'll show info.
For LTE it is working on non rooted.

Well, it wasn't really based on an official press release so...
More of a reason why not to trust most media outlets.

Then we'll hold our eyes till 29 August...

This is my moto edge 20. I tried it on edge 20 pro & G71 as well but 5G only option is not there. I also have LG wing which also shows the same 3 options. I guess it's just like this until the phone detects 5G wireless signals.
How did you convince yourself to buy the LG Wing ? 😳😳😳

Just wanted to try something different and as it was the last smartphone by LG so it was kinda memorable. At the end after 8 months gave it to my mom & got Edge 20 & 20 Pro for myself.

No 😂
It was just a bit heavy for me + I was a bit nervous whenever it was in my pocket due to swivel screen. Although it fell many times till now without any damages but still back then I was unsure. You know I was about to go with OnePlus 9 pro that time but my mood changed. I'm really glad because later OnePlus got injected with Oppo's blood. Got my edge 20 in December and used it a while. It was amazing so also got it's brother Edge 20 Pro in March and it's been flawless since then. Although I'm jealous with the upcoming edge series and it's rear camera module design. But apart from it everything is great in my phones. Just waiting for those 5G bars to show up on my screen 😁.

@prettycommonman
Vi 5G in BH Circle on 10MHz B3 where they don't even have VoLTE service in 2022
IMG-20220822-095147-244.jpg