5G problems & network issues

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 9,936
So, this is a hawa mein batein thread. Arre yaar..5G service launch hone se pehle problems or issues ka discussion karne ka kya matlab?? What's the point? 😀

Wait for a week and see what happens on 15/8. Knowing the way Jio moves Mota bhai may have a pleasant surprise for Jio users. 😀 The others will likely trail behind by days (Airtel) weeks (Airtel again if they screw up) and some by months (Vi). Jio has been a native 4G stack from ground up and as such has the best chances of an early 5G launch. Others have a legacy stack to deal with.

Wrt legacy stack, I think Airtel(majority) and VI(to an extent) have all moved from 2/3G to 4G. But yeah agree, if there is some rapid movements, it will be Jio followed by Air and VI.

This year I'm waiting for 5G launch more than independence day 😁

Agar testing ho rahi hai toh kuch pics hongi... At least phone ke network settings me jaake network search manual karne ke baad it'll show whether 5G signals are near it or not. Come on guys you all have 5G phones...
It just comes for a split second and goes you can't use 5g as it is the trial spectrum telcos are using. I have seen pics of signal and the signal is also weak.

@awemonk here u go Airtel Bengaluru
Screenshot-20220729-204926-Network-Signal-Guru.png

@RKhan21 that's how... Yes, I've seen that app on many YT videos showing 5G signal. It requires root right? Any way to use it on non rooted phone?