Scandal

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 191
  • Views Views 16,339
So, you did find something awesome in weeds after all? 😛

weeds got interested in season 4-5. last seasons were again drag. overall, it was entertaining yes.

true. i hate when you show a character all so awesome and powerful but the character itself does not feel like it. i do not like the word lose. i do not like to give up. i am the best. i know everything. bla bla bla. there is no character development. at all!

lol. third episode and the olivia character has already been fooled by multiple people. her so called gut feeling is not being taken seriously by the show makers 😀

By the 7th episode, she will become the opposite of what she stands,beliefs. Unable to control herselfThe 2nd season started yesterday, i haven't yet watched it

saw the first episode. apparently every politician in the US administration likes to sleep around and gets recorded in the process.

lol. it is indeed crap. but i guess i would keep an eye on it for this season as well. i really like the character of Guillermo Díaz. became a fan from weeds. 😀

Every actor including Gillermo Diaz is over the top in this show.The one actor who I actually liked on Scandal is Henry Ian Cusick. And he's not around for the second season. Did they explain his absence in the season premiere?IMO, this show only got renewed because ABC didn't want to offend it's creator Shonda Rhimes (Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice). On Thursday night, it's lead-in Grey's had a 4.4 demo rating while Scandal only managed to retain 2.1. It's a pile of fail.

apparently he got married and decided to settle and lead a normal life with his wife. the girl he proposed last season. just this. 🙂

lol yeah. and the girl. apparently she blew up his boyfriend with a bomb that was sent through snail mail 😀 and since there was no way she was going to win the lawsuit in court, olivia makes a mysterious phone call. i assume she made a call to the president of the united states of america? we would probably find out in the next episode 😛