Scandal

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 191
  • Views Views 16,348
latest episode. potus remains a joke. and a new conspiracy is emerging regarding the death of Quinn's boyfriend.

So now we have big scandal underlying in addition to petty scandals every week.The show has been ordered for a full season of 22 episodes

such a bad show. waited one full day for subtitles to appear online. i guess no one bothered. heh.

Yup. subtitles come pretty late for this show. this time it came early sunday morning. Viewership is damn low to get renewed for 3rd season. most probably it will be the last season

i ended up seeing it without subtitles. reminded me how much i have started relying on them to understand everything in the show 😀 i miss subtitles when i watch movies in theaters now 😛

so the show has gotten a bit interesting now that the POTUS is out of the picture for now 😀 and i have no idea what is happening with that secret group. i just started watching the west wing. so well... the contrast between these two shows wrt POTUS? oh boy.

lol. another bad episode. hard to decide which one is worse, scandal or arrow. 😀 i need to find myself some new shows. i am almost done with the west wing!

so the show has gotten a bit interesting now that the POTUS is out of the picture for now 😀 and i have no idea what is happening with that secret group.

i just started watching the west wing. so well... the contrast between these two shows wrt POTUS? oh boy.

Lolz pls don't compare this crap to west wing... West wing was a piece of art... I just finished the last episode of season 7 a few days back... Sorkin is a master of creating strong personalities who are also a bit quirky but we really start to care abou them....
PS even in sorkin's dramas ppl talk really fast most of the time(west wing,newsroom) but I have never had a problem understanding what they were saying...

Lolz mine too along with potus... Interestingly my fav character in "Suits" is also Donna the secretary 😀... Maybe I have a thing for secretaries named Donna...

and like in most other shows... wife is annoying. daughter is even more annoying. :Boy Surrender:daughter gets kidnapped because she falls for a douche. wife blames the president and secretary of state. hilarious.apparently donna was quite popular during the show online. i saw creepy fanmade morphs of her. :\

I decided to drop this crap after the first season and I am not going to revisit my decision even though this got a full season order.

khich khich khich lol khich khich khichsex in oval office. hilariously bad.

i still cannot believe how bad they make potus look in this show. right now he is completely out of the picture though it would be a shame that he would eventually make a complete recovery.