• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,557

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The Android 4.0 sporting Funbook Infinity comes with a 7-inch display and is powered by a 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor with 512MB RAM. It comes with 4GB internal storage, expandable by 32GB with a micro-SD card. Like other Micromax tablets, the Funbook Infinity comes with 3G dongle support and Wi-Fi connectivity. The tablet is equipped with 2.0-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front facing camera. Micromax claims the 4000mAh battery ensures browsing time of more than 6 hours and a standby time of 260 hours. The new Funbook infinity also comes with a USB port that can be used to share files.The tablet also features pre-installed Adobe Flash player.

https://imgur.com/3maIK

NDTV

NDTV link :Bat:

micromax website does not have any information. i considered not posting the link but that would make me like them right? ibnlive was the other news source in my rss reader.

god knows. micromax website is a piece of shite. this tablet is not listed there. forget comparing two tablets. the only source of info was these news articles so posted them. maybe the site is updated now :chargrined:

It has a rear and front camera , also battery capacity is more. Not sure if any other +/- .

god knows. micromax website is a piece of shite. this tablet is not listed there. forget comparing two tablets. the only source of info was these news articles so posted them. maybe the site is updated now :chargrined:

Their website has tablets listed :/
Micromax :: Funbook

It has a rear and front camera , also battery capacity is more. Not sure if any other +/- .

Dual speakers.