itemised details

sadan sinha

ISP
SSV
in postpaid mobile connection, you get itemised bill every month. can i get similar bill from Tata Sky showing channels seen -from time to time or at least channelwise daily duration.

I've been getting such a bill on e-mail for the last 4-5 months.

in postpaid mobile connection, you get itemised bill every month. can i get similar bill from Tata Sky showing channels seen -from time to time or at least channelwise daily duration.

That is not possible. The current DTH tech we use can only *download* the data and cannot upload a data bit. So, there is no way our service providers know what we are doing with their service.

Lucky Bro. In videocon its all Bhagwan bharose. for any silly details we have to contact call center and bang our head there for atleast half an hour.

That is not possible. The current DTH tech we use can only *download* the data and cannot upload a data bit. So, there is no way our service providers know what we are doing with their service.

And how is itemized bill co-related with download and upload ?? In Postpaid Itemized bill, we get details of all outgoing calls. So, in DTH we can expect Day wise deduction as well as monthly charges of package and addons.

i too am getting email acct stt of Showcase films only. not the itemised bill, kindly recheck your mail and confirm. can someone help me in getting mail id of bosses in Tata Sky so that at least we can send this idea to them.

I too get email with bill statements, Kindly contact CC and ask them to update ur mail with them so that they can send the statements via mail.

And how is itemized bill co-related with download and upload ?? In Postpaid Itemized bill, we get details of all outgoing calls. So, in DTH we can expect Day wise deduction as well as monthly charges of package and addons.

Just see what OP is asking here: *can i get similar bill from Tata Sky showing channels seen -from time to time or at least channelwise daily duration*. That is, he needs to know at least channel wise *daily duration*. I interpret that he wants to know that what are all channels they are *watching* or spending their time (like mobile call duration for a particular number)... which can be accomplished only STB uploads some data to service provider. If my understanding is wrong but OP just needs to know which channel packages he has has *subscribed* then that is possible.

Ya what he is asking is not possible. What could be possible has already been shared.During my 5 hours of tv viewing everyday, I change channels almost 70-80 times. So if somehow they managed to develop a mechanism to log stb activity, then also it would be almost impossible to get all these details on bill.