Balpreet Kaur on her faith..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,398
If she was wearning ethnic wear, or just normal feminine clothes, would have been easy for me to figure out something about her.I got confused to be honest, not being rude or anything, no offence intended. But, looking at the pic, I didn't realize what was going on.I was confused basically cuz turban is normally weared by males over here, as far as I have seen.

those stats were posted by khushwant singh in his sunday article in HT few months back don't know how true.But ask HT for its viability.

She's not lazy .. But guys she's having beard and moustache ..
Even some girls don't like boys having beard and moustache .. So y it creates so much hoopla if guys don't like body hair on girl?

Public here seems to be get emotional quite easily ..
One must be free to do whatever one want .. So whtever she has done is not worth making fun of and there is nothing to praise abt it too ..

those stats were posted by khushwant singh in his sunday article in HT few months back don't know how true.
But ask HT for its viability.

Only a foolish can believe those stats .. They r not even 1% true .. Now tht is the stat u can believe on :wink:

If she was wearning ethnic wear, or just normal feminine clothes, would have been easy for me to figure out something about her.

I got confused to be honest, not being rude or anything, no offence intended. But, looking at the pic, I didn't realize what was going on.

I was confused basically cuz turban is normally weared by males over here, as far as I have seen.
you are entirely normal sam:livid::laugh: all ppl felt the same............so stop worrying :biggrin:

you are entirely normal sam:livid::laugh: all ppl felt the same............so stop worrying :biggrin:

anybody define me, u r discuss on (Balpreet Kaur on her faith..) what is dat ,
i see all the post from first page to last post, btu i find only post on balpreet but cant find what is that

THANKS BEEKEYS. i did not comment on it bcoz every thing is happened with the god marzi. wat he plan for her who knows.