Mukesh Ambani: Richest Indian?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Mukesh Ambani: Richest Indian?
Reliance Industries has now emerged and this has helped its chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani to become the India?s richest individual.
Reliance also recently toppled ONGC as India’s largest corporate house among listed entities. And with RIL’s market cap touching a figure of around Rs 1,65,000 crore, Mukesh is now theoretically worth [...]

http://business.techwhack.co/1223/mukesh-...richest-indian/

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Mukesh Ambani:

In this decade and coming decades, India is becoming younger as the world becomes older. Fundamentally, the world is becoming older and India is becoming younger and that is our strength. In the next 20 years, we will have more than 400 million under the age of 35 and in a decade from now, only 10 per cent of Indians will be above 60 years of age.

21st century will be India's: Mukesh Ambani

Samuel

Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
It's been a year and he is yet to move into this house.Some says this house is screwed in terms of Vaastu.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
^ And that's the weirdest thing I have heard. I mean, didn't they think of all that before they started construction?

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
^ And that's the weirdest thing I have heard. I mean, didn't they think of all that before they started construction?
Perhaps astrologers in the past hadn't thought that Building will rise this high in India! :p

So they hadn't framed the vaasthu rules for such high building