• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 8,846

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
I was reading that Sana Saeed (kid from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai fame) is playing sort of second female lead.

they are in school driving ferraris?

i guess it's more like a college. lol.

I was reading that Sana Saeed (kid from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai fame) is playing sort of second female lead.

hmm. does not look like heroine material. but then the johar camp can do wonders to your outlook!

https://imgur.com/XOBdX

Wiki :

On 5 January 2011, Karan Johar uploaded the first look poster of the new film on microblogging site, Twitter. The film marks the debuts of Alia Bhatt, daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, son of director David Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra, ,Boman Irani's son Kayoze Irani and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai fame Sana Saeed (role of "Anjali" as daughter of Shah Rukh Khan & Rani Mukerji, in a film) .

Casting was pretty much done at a tea party at home (like in Aashiqui 2)

no clue... can someone confirm, if by any chance it was released & went out a while ago 😀Meanwhile, who would have thought Kajol would be considered the No.1 actress of the late 90s when Baazigar was released. Rani Mukherji also the same with a really hoarse voice.

rani can thank aamir khan for her success 😀 kajol can thank karan johar!

lol. i doubt any camp today has the charisma to create the next superstar. i mean look at Ranveer Singh. he has largely been typecast and is getting largely similar roles to his first movie.

Maybe not a superstar. But again I am not talking about creating superstars. I was talking about this heroine Sana Saeed. Another heroine who has managed to bag a few roles despite average looks is Sameera Reddy. I am just saying that this person can also grab a few roles and then depends upon success can become a star.Ranbir Kapoor is the last person (star kid) I can think of who has found success. Others are either too new to be judged or have disappeared or just act in some unknown flop movies.

Bakwaas joke, but related to the movie so posting here.Question : Audience jab Student Of The Year (SOTY) dekhne aayegi to kya karegiAnswer : SOTY rahegi

movie does not seem to have anything. three debuts! who the **** does that nowadays?

three debuts!

Two things - a) We also have Aashiqui 2 b) Should be 4 considering Sana Saeed is making sort of debut in a senior role.