Flipkart Flyte Music Store Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 543
  • Views Views 56,354
too bad for flipkart. all the major labels link to itunes in youtube videos and other places instead of their flyte store. even though flipkart has better deals on the music purchases at least. in fact, youtube still links mostly to Apple itunes for international content too instead of google play (even before itunes was launched in india).

Got this mailer today. So now they're into eBooks too.

They have been selling ebooks from quite a while now.

Ebooks was launched a while ago. I am sure I started a thread for it.

FAQ

The credit will show in your Flipkart Wallet within 24 hours of your purchase. Maximum cashback per Windows 8 device is Rs. 500.
The Flyte credit expires 3 months from the date of purchase

How long is this offer valid?
The offer is extended on all in-app purchases for 30 days. The 30-day window begins from the date of your first purchase on Flyte MP3 app. For example, if you purchased an album through Flyte MP3 app on November 16, you will get credit for all purchases till December 15 2012.
The offer begins on 7th November 2012 and expires on 31st January 2013. For example, if your first purchase on Flyte MP3 app is on January 10, then the offer will be valid only for 21 days till Jan 31.

i read the faqs. i get funds in my wallet. that has a life of 3 months and can only be used to buy more music. do not think it can be called cash back 😀

how exactly is it cashback? when it is more like buy 2 for the price of one!

Well that's what it ultimately is, sad part is this offer started sometime on 7th November but i had no clue of this nor did i get any notifications till today. I bought music worth 2.5k since November !
P.S: I got this notification after the Flyte app in Windows 8 updated automatically today, notified inside the Windows 8 app & then redirected to the link: Flyte: Windows 8 App

righto. well we still have till the end of the month to benefit from this! picking up songs worth Rs. 500 is going to be a challenge though 😀 most of my purchases are singles that i remember or find on a daily basis.

righto. well we still have till the end of the month to benefit from this!

picking up songs worth Rs. 500 is going to be a challenge though 😀 most of my purchases are singles that i remember or find on a daily basis.

Yes, this is my biggest problem as well. Choosing music worth 1k in less than 20 days 🙁

mmm. you just need to choose 500 rupees worth of music. credit can be used in the next three months. though i have a query. supposedly. i purchase a song right now which i am going to do. it would add the same value to my credit. so i guess that would be used for my next purchase. so you might be right 😛

mmm. you just need to choose 500 rupees worth of music. credit can be used in the next three months.

though i have a query. supposedly. i purchase a song right now which i am going to do. it would add the same value to my credit. so i guess that would be used for my next purchase.

so you might be right 😛

Wasn't sure how exactly the credit could be used or if Flyte would by default use up my 'Free Credits' instead of the wallet. I simply purchased music worth Rs. 497 for now & only Rs. 5 left in my wallet 🙂
Hoping they credit me with Rs. 500 in the next 24hrs & then i'll have another 3 months to use it up. This is what the FAQ also state:

What period is the accrued Flyte Credit valid for?
The Flyte credit expires 3 months from the date of purchase

Can I purchase without using Flyte credit?
If you have balance in Flyte credit, that is always consumed first on check-out. Once that balance reaches zero, then other portions of wallet are consumed.

So better be ready with the 'list of albums' you would purchase if someone is planning on this offer