Flipkart Flyte Music Store Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 543
  • Views Views 56,264
Dark reality is that supporting Linux is sort of hard because different distros use different installation mechanism. You have to ensure support for multiple distributions and provide installers in deb/rpm/etc formats.

What's wrong with the http download? 😕I purchase a song, I download it, I save it and I listen the hell out of it.

well. at least when the store was launched, it was painful to get the full download because of excessive load. should be fine now. the app is not very useful as it does not fetch details from your account automatically. you still have to download the meta file and use it to start the actual download. i believe this app would eventually be updated to connect to your flipkart account and provide faster access to purchased music files.

They could have launched it for Debian based distros only. Would have covered most home Linux users.

lol. most of the songs are already priced at 6 or 9 rupee. maybe albums makes for better purchases? discounts on individual songs are not fun. they are already cheap enough.