Makkhi - Dubbed (Eega in Telugu)

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Dubbed movie in Hindi

Source

The story is about how a young man, after being ruthlessly killed, is reincarnated as a fly in order to take revenge on his murderer

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought "WTF is this Shit?" when it released in telugu ..but believe me its good 🙂

A lot of friends have seen the movie (Tamil version - Naan Ee i.e. I am Fly) & majority of them liked or atleast said above average

The reason is the better CJ than the previous Indian fantasy movies. CJ is on a par with the best hollywood makes.

I have seen it in tamil version in theatre and it was good...kudos to the director for thinking a story like this...

Waiting for it come on Sony Max or Star Gold that where most of the Telugu Dubbed movie comes 😀

The reason is the better CJ than the previous Indian fantasy movies. CJ is on a par with the best hollywood makes.

If by any chance you mean Graphics... Seriously..? on par with "best hollywood makes"... ?? which holly movies have you been watching??

I did watch this movie, atmost one could call this best Telugu movie w.r.t to Graphics... (we do have pretty low standards... so.. )

I have seen it in tamil version in theatre and it was good...kudos to the director for thinking a story like this...

Not sure up north but down south we had a movie where a snake (Nagin) kills everyone as revenge... so animals taking revenge is old 😛

For some reason I don't like the director.. He is Top director in Telugu with 100% success rate... all his movies are rip-offs of some or the other english movies... some of them to an extent of stealing a scene...

Son of Sardar is remake of one his movies.. (atleast one movie of his, I couldn't find a english version of... )

Its a serious business to remake movies into Bollywood from South and earn 100 crores! Anyone want to turn producer for me here?I have seen some classical masala movies from South.

Ok.. Snake revenge movies either have the snake turning human forms during the plot or just hide/show up & bite. Here, we have sort of a direct viewpoint of the fly. So, I guess unfair to compare them both.