Tata Sky DTH getting Colors HD from October 8 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 10,402
Packages in Tata Sky are sick, comparision to other DTH, Tatasky has bad set of packages which are quite expensive. Been with Tatasky for 6yrs now and can seriously say it's high time i change now, only hope GSAT 10 launch and may in couple of more months to wait and watch out for. Tatasky can bring in channels which will give them carriage fees and now they will have better options to design there packages. Digitization can also make broadcasters to reduce the prices they charge for each of there paid channels as there revenue soar to triple only from 4 Metro's which covers 14% of TV viewers once digitization is made compulsory from 1st Nov. I have my subscription ending in May'13, need to reconsider other options looking how Tatasky amend there packages in coming months.

If Apple can survive and lead in the phone and tablet market, despite lower specifications in hardware and software, a closed system and insensitive to customer's requirements, it must have something more than its competitors. If Tata Sky is so deficient in number of channels, packaging, costs and service, perhaps it has something else to survive in a competitive market - perhaps quality of ware offered.

Color HD has been added in the Guide but shows locked. I am the premium pack subscriber but get the massage that "Not subscribed to this channel"

Color HD has been added in the Guide but shows locked. I am the premium pack subscriber but get the massage that "Not subscribed to this channel"
I'm on Mega Pack Biennial Pack(Exp Feb 2014) and from today morning all the HD channels have got locked. Since the launch of Colors HD today morning all the HD channels have been locked. Does anyone having the same problem?

Because of this new HD rule...I had opted for Grand Sports Pack + TenSports + HD Fee = Rs. 540Before this i was paying Rs. 395 PM....

Anything above 400 is very very bad, just for watching TV!I guess I need to stick with Airtel HD for some more time 🙂

Thought of shifting to D2H but my bad luck it might hamper me after the purchase they D2H might also raise the cost...this sort of luck i always carry it with me...

I'm on Mega Pack Biennial Pack(Exp Feb 2014) and from today morning all the HD channels have got locked. Since the launch of Colors HD today morning all the HD channels have been locked. Does anyone having the same problem?

I am facing the same problem..