ACT has been impressive!

• Thread starter Thread starter arvindm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,818

arvindm

ISP
ACT
Finally decided to ditch my 7 year old Airtel broadband connection after hearing some good reviews about ACT. Airtel was stuck at 4 mbps in my area and whenever I asked them for an upgrade in speed they kept saying that my area was not feasible.Applied for a connection on ACT website and within half an hour got a text message asking me to keep required documents ready. Next day a person called up and came over to take all the documents. He promised to install and activate the connection in 7 days. Instead the installation people turned up the next day itself and activated it! Speed has been fantastic. I am getting a constant 10 mbps. No downtime so far in the last few days. Upload speed is amazing. With Airtel my upload speed was stuck at 256kbps. Had some trouble configuring my wifi router for always on connection. Called up customer care and within 20 mins two guys turned up and set everything up. Very impressed!If your area has ACT then I would highly recommend you give them a shot. I've been very happy with the service and speed so far. Hope that continues in the future as well.

is act broadband available in koramangala 8th block?

Applied the connection on 20th Sept, installed and activated on 22ND, very impressive till the downtime hit on 24th evening once I reached home from office. Currently down and I am on 3G. Expected to be rectified today.

:O man u guys r so irritating, i feel my ego when i see bangalore guys using ACT BB, still my area has not got the ACT wtf:neglected:

yes kormangala 8th block has ACT. Have applied yestaerday (8th oct). So still waiting for the connection. will update one any progress is there.