• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 830

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
After upgrading to ios 6 certain sms are becoming blank once I click on them...i am using iPhone 4.. (but the last message preview is shown in the list of sms). The blank sms then goes down in the sms list untill you reboot iphone or end the messaging application... The issue is coming only with the senders that have no digits in its name (like from flipkart, bookmyshow, icici) ..Anyone else facing this issue?

very true, though it didnt happened in my iPhone 4S but happened when i updated my fathers 3S with IOS 6

It's better to read the reviews before updating. I'm very disappointed with the latest IOS version. It hardly has anything new. Not worth updating my current IOS 5.

Quite a few users have reported the same. Though all of them have been Indian users. I wonder if this is a global bug or India specific due to some SMS technology thingy?

A guy responded with this;

The messages from service providers received after updating are showing fine, The problem is with the one's received earlier. May be the new OS is not able to copy these sms's properly.