• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,448

x720

Incoherent Poster
ISP
airtel, BSNL, MTNL
Alright, so I've been planning to get a bag for my laptop. I've used carry bags all my life, so I've no idea how a backpack would work out. What do you chaps suggest ?

i have a backpack and i prefer it over carry bags. works great on a two wheeler. even if you do not ride a bike. just easier to carry considering both of your hands are free.

Right, a backpack does seem better while commuting. Guess, I'll get a backpack then. Thanks 😀

Its completely depend upon your choice :Boy Thumb Up:

BACKPACK : Street Theives cant easily pull it away from your back, Give heat to ur back in winter :lol:

CARRY BAGS : Good for Girl Friend Bike Owners .... Feel The Brake jerk of (. ) ( .) in bike with GF sits in back ( but if its BackPack u cant feel that Heaven :stupid: )

its upto u........

also... if you have a job or a business where you have to frequently meet clients or potential clients, carry bag is more appropriate.

I'm still a student 😛Decided to go with the backpack.

Its completely depend upon your choice :Boy Thumb Up:

BACKPACK : Street Theives cant easily pull it away from your back, Give heat to ur back in winter :lol:

CARRY BAGS : Good for Girl Friend Bike Owners .... Feel The Brake jerk of (. ) ( .) in bike with GF sits in back ( but if its BackPack u cant feel that Heaven :stupid: )

its upto u........

You can keep the backpack on the front (fuel tank). Use to do it everytime 🙂

i have a backpack and i prefer it over carry bags. works great on a two wheeler. even if you do not ride a bike. just easier to carry considering both of your hands are free.

It is also good for your shoulders back etc.