• Thread starter Thread starter vicky24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,266

vicky24

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I just stumbled onto this only today. It says you can download upto 100Mbit or even more. I reckon there should be some complications cos nothing comes cheap and easy as this.. Could someone just explain this to me?

Google it. The forum already has a topic on what you've asked.

Seedbox is a dedicated server at high speed data center at a public IP address for the downloading and seeding of bittorrent files. For Deep knowledge, Type on the google what is seedbox? there are many links provided by google.

seedbox is a server...There will be dedicated server and semi dedicated server.. dedicated is given only to one user and one ip.. semi dedicated is for multiple users and the no of people depends on service provider ..
Seedbox is used for ananomity and high speed internet . For 15 $ you will get around 100 mbps of download and upload speed.

but you dont tell other part of it, YOU HAVE FTP access to your seedbox so you tell torent to be downloded in your seedbox, keep it uploading and download the torrent after completion with maximum speed of your connection so that there is no waiting for you ....
for me seedboxes have became obsolete speed is superfine here and I have got choices which were never possible in India..

This information is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other.