• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 52,423
Status
Not open for further replies.

rana G

ISP
mobile net
plz someone define me the setting for docomo net. i have samsung dual sim phone, model GT-E2152i.i call so many to ccare of docomo but they does not know and are very careless to the customersevery time they told ur problem is solved in 48 hours but problem is not solved.i also have lava mobile broadband usb stick. if any one used it plz tell me the lava setting also.i did setting for lava stick btu cant connect to the netprofile name: TATA DOCOMO INTERNETdial : *99***1# or *99#user name : blankpswrd : blankapn : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET

The apn you've mentioned is correct

The apn you've mentioned is correct

OK. WAT ABOUT DIAL WHICH IS CORRECT *99#, *99***1#. I TRY BOTH BUT CANT CONNECT TO NET. ccare said we have knowledge only about tata docomo dongle about others dongle we r nill

Tell the CC that you are using a dongle provided by TD 😉Afaik*99# is correctandtata.docomo.internetuser name password are to be left blank.

rana G said:
{{{{
x720 said:
Tell the CC that you are using a dongle provided by TD}}}}}}}}}

what u want to ask i didnt understood. what is CC and TD

After saving settings reboot your phone. It will solve your problem.

If you are using it in PC then you have to give extra initialization command in PC.

rana G said:
what is CC and TD

CC = Customer Care

TD = TATA DOCOMO

lubob said:
rana G said:
{{{{

After saving settings reboot your phone. It will solve your problem.

If you are using it in PC then you have to give extra initialization command in PC.

CC = Customer Care

TD = TATA DOCOMO

ccare didnt send setting to me, they said ur phon is not described here so we cant send. i told them my phon is samsung dual sim, model GT-E2152i they we does not anything about dat. type and send INTERNET to 52270. i did it and i got replied msg ur mobile does not support to net. what rubbish! i use bsnl, virgin net on same mobile and they said ur mobile does not support.

Just save the above settings and put off your phone for some time.Remove your Sim and insert it again. Restart your phone. You will be able to surf internet.

Just save the above settings .

nither ccare send me the setting nor any one post above and u said just save the above setting.
wheres the setting bro.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

oh really DODOMO wanna help me, may be today sun rise from west.
how many times i have to describe my problem to u via mails or by phone.
when i mail to u i got a reply msg ur problem will be solved in 48 hours,
when i call 121 or 1860266555 they give me another number 1800266121 and
said call there for dongle setting, when i call another nmber they said we
have knowledge only about tata docomo dongle, about others we does know anything,
call to 121 for more details. i again call back to 121 and told them, allright kindly
send me mobile setting or do it manually, ccare said ur phone does not shows here which
phone u r used. i said samsung dual sim (model GT-E2152i) they said when ur phone show here we help u for setting,
u can send msg INTERNET to 52270 for reciving setting by msg. i also do that but got a msg in reply ur
device does not support.

after find no help from DOCOMO care i mail to docomo appellate authority and describe my problem,
wo docomo care se bhi do kadam aage the, they reply ur problem will be solved IN 72 HOURS.
i have no way expect for waiting 72 hours. after 72 hours they again mail me and said we discuss ur
problem with our members for solution call to 121 or 1860265555 or mail to docomo care.

i buy docomo sim on 6 sept and today is 24 sept. pata nhi kb mera mobile apko show hoga or kb aap setting send krenge.
na to mobile k liye setting send ki aur na hi lava mobile broadband usb stick k liye.

IF U REALLY WANNA HELP ME JUST TELL ME FOR CHANGE DOCOMO NUMBER TO OTHER SERVICE, WE HAVE TO TYPE " PORT "
AND SEND SOME NUMBER?? THAT NUMBER IS WHAT ?? U JUST POST THAT NUMBER HERE.

PORT your ten digit number . Send it to 1900. You will receive porting code.

I will suggest you to go to your mobile internet settings and create a profile named DOCOMO . Put only TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET in APN option of newly created profile DOCOMO.
That's it . You are done.Set this profile as your default profile.

PORT XXXXXXXXXXX Send it to 1900Replace XXXXXXXXXXX by your mobile number. Though, I can't find any reason for it to not work. Post the settings Page of your lava dongle here

Status
Not open for further replies.