• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,178

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
My monthly usage (up+down) is 20-25gb. Speed I need is 2mbps, not more, not less than 1mbps. I dont find find any cheap plans for me. Currently i am on 850rs 5gb 2mbps plan. Any suggestions for cheapest plans for my need? Airtel only.

Circle?

please widen your horizon you may end up getting something cheaper than Airtel 🙂

however do check this out:
airtel broadband new plans | high speed broadband plans 1mbps to 4mbps

I suggest you the rs 1299 plan its good more than enough actually---> max 30gb(plan name)

but drops to 256k once you use up 30 gigs 🙁

there's also max150 for rs 1999, i think this one better if you wanna download a lot ^_^

well, as of now, due to certain limitations, i cannot migrate away from airtel. 1299 for 30gb sounds best fit. Right now, after 10days, i am pushed down to 256kbps on which even twitter does not open !!Oh and what is "#Rs. 300 Bill Cap - all networks"? What if i dont want to use landline for calling? Who uses landline to call now a days?

well, as of now, due to certain limitations, i cannot migrate away from airtel. 1299 for 30gb sounds best fit. Right now, after 10days, i am pushed down to 256kbps on which even twitter does not open !!

Oh and what is "#Rs. 300 Bill Cap - all networks"? What if i dont want to use landline for calling? Who uses landline to call now a days?

uhhhh landline is by far the cheapest way to call someone.

30gb enough you dont download, you are on a 2mbps plan for godsake!

Max Super 80GB looks the best plan according to me for your needs, you get 2Mbps down till 80GB and 256Kbps beyond, it will easily last you for a month if your downloading 3GB per day average and the data won't go fast unlike if you buy a 8 or 16Mbps plan which will last you only a few days and the price of it is Rs.1699 per month, i suggest you shift to that plan immediately, it's the right plan according to your needs.🙂

uhhhh landline is by far the cheapest way to call someone.
BTW Mobile is more cheaper than landline in India nowadays atleast (1paisa per second whereas 1rupee for a call made on landline), you got that wrong point.🙂

BTW Mobile is more cheaper than landline in India nowadays atleast (1paisa per second whereas 1rupee for a call made on landline), you got that wrong point.🙂

oh forgot about that 😛

wow, how ridiculous and stupid airtel is. I called them, they said that Max30gb plan is available for 1400 not 1299. I asked why have they put wrong information on their internet to which they said "sorry for inconvinience". Just wow!Then I asked how does a customer know about the available plans, can he know it from airtel website? To which they said no, you can know it by calling us CC. WTH ??Stupid morons.