how to Talk between two parallel phones

• Thread starter Thread starter LEARNBIKE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 31,056

LEARNBIKE

ISP
bsnl
I have a bsnl landline no. The line is connected to two parallel phone sets at the ground and first floor respectively.How can I use these phones for internal communications between two floors ???basically the line is divided into two using splitter and then each output of splitter goes to a filter and each output of each filter goes to a modem and a phone respectively.This way i have 2 phones and 2 modems connected to single bsnl line. Now i want to know how to create intercom between the phones on 2 floors??I dont know where else to post this thread ,so please move to respective section if it doesnt fit here.

EPABX – electronic private automatic branch exchange

PABX | eBay

EPABX – electronic private automatic branch exchange

PABX | eBay

I dont want to spend so much for the intercom as its not a necessity.is there any cheap alternative for 100-200 rs.
The thing is i can talk with the person on the other floor when we both pick up the receiver, but i cant make the phone on the other floor ring .
so give me some cheap way to make the phone on other floor ring.

i guess you can use the remote bells that are available for fairly cheap. they should work between floors.

i guess you can use the remote bells that are available for fairly cheap. they should work between floors.

can you give me any link for purchasing them??

could not locate any online. i guess i am not guessing their name correctly.

could not locate any online. i guess i am not guessing their name correctly.

yeah even i seaarched with the name u gave and i ended up getting door bells 🙂 , please give the name if you recall it or someone else reading it knows .

hmm so basically these are simple bells. isnt there any way to make the other phone ring ??? i found someone telling on other forum to press 161 from one phone and then keep the receiver down and then both phones will ring simultaneously, and then we can pick both. But this method doesnt work for me. Anyone knows any such method??

I guess you are looking for THIS !

If you don't like that, you can try THIS loud one.. ;-)

these would do ..if there is no way to make the phone itself ring through other phone..

dial 161 and hang up the phone...after a few seconds both phones will ring...as the other person picks up the phone in the other room , u pick it up too and then you can talk with each other...this method should work it is given on the bsnl website...it works for me in mtnl... PHONE PLUS refer section G.