Looking for a good deal on Logitech G400

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3,527
i am not looking for links to various shopping services. i am looking for the cheapest deal that can be found online. junglee already has it available for around 1700 bucks.1650 on eBay. I guess that's the lowest!

Upvote 0
i am not looking for links to various shopping services. i am looking for the cheapest deal that can be found online. junglee already has it available for around 1700 bucks.

1650 on eBay. I guess that's the lowest!

ok removed... !

Upvote 0
Thanks; just ordered this with the coupon code. They said ships within 24 hours but order page said it'll ship on 24 September (Monday). Surprising that they don't ship on Saturday too.Disappointed to see that Logitech MX518 used to sell at about Rs 1300 but it's replacement usually sells at Rs 2095 (without discounts/offers).

Upvote 0
518 sold for that price during the last years. i am pretty sure it was launched at much higher prices.g400 prices would fall down as well over the years.

Upvote 0
What's the difference between mx518 and G400 that justifies the higher price? It looks exactly the same and I guess internals are very similar too.

Upvote 0