• Views Views 4,492

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
This could be less than 10K price limit 🙂

if it is not as powerful as the 610, i wonder what type of apps would it be able to run at all. i hear 610 struggles with angry birds and even whatsapp.

If they launch something like WP Lumia 210 with price of 5K range, and say that we can make calls/sms/email/facebook with ease, but no support to 3rd party apps, I think it would still be good deal 🙂

i thought that's what asha did 😕

i thought that's what asha did 😕
But Asha is S40. Lumia would be WP.
Windows Phone would have some better support for Social Networking and Emails, along with MS Office 🙂

today morning, Nokia India facebook page had a post saying:

610 - 100 = ?
Coming soon. Stay tuned.

Just before I could take a screenshot, post was deleted but when I saw, it was showing 36 minutes ago mins it was there for merely 40 min. Lumia 510 on the way?

lol. lumia 510 is going to be worse than their ASHA range of devices based on hardware specifications.

Whatever the specs are, if they price it below, 10K, its gonna sell decent volumes. 4GB internal and non expandable memory is the only BIG issue here. low RAM isn't as core OS still runs flawlessly. incompatibility with some apps is being fixed. few apps will still remain incompatible though. 4GB internal memory is too less for any smartphone. WP system apps take around 1-1.2GB so just around 3GB will be usable and I doubt if I can install my favorite apps and games in it let alone media files.

the big problem is mostly going to be apps like skype and angry birds struggling on it (potentially). cannot say for sure though. if they add support for sd card, the storage is not that big of an issue anyways.