• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,840

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
So as the title says, I am looking for a US Site that would accept an Indian credit card and ship to a US address. My aunt would be in the states in October and I am looking to get a Nexus 7 through her. Play Store of course doesn't accept non US cards, I emailed RadioShack and they too don't accept non US cards. On ebay too, most trustworthy sellers ship only if the shipping and billing address are the same. Any suggestions?

Maybe I am missing something but the bestbuy website doesn't seem to have the Nexus7.

Asus has already announced 2 days back that they are launching Nexus 7 Tablet by October end/November beginning in Indian Market.Most probably a 3G version (Though that's not confirmed officially).

Maybe I am missing something but the bestbuy website doesn't seem to have the Nexus7.

u wont't get the warranty if your ordering from outside India .even with freight and all there might not be any insurance..+ the customs...

if thats ok with then no issues... pretty soon someone will start selling it on ebay.com

Asus has already announced 2 days back that they are launching Nexus 7 Tablet by October end/November beginning in Indian Market.
Most probably a 3G version (Though that's not confirmed officially).
I am pretty sure they are going to price it at >=20k. I mean they were selling the 64gb Transformer TF201 for ~45k when the US price was 600$. that's a huge markup. i don't see them doing anything different with the nexus7.

u wont't get the warranty if your ordering from outside India .even with freight and all there might not be any insurance..+ the customs...

Someone will be carrying it for me, so freight and customs is not a problem.

Customs applies only to items over 25k yes?besides the person getting it can say it is for his/her personal use 🙂