US Site that'd accept an Indian Credit Card

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
So as the title says, I am looking for a US Site that would accept an Indian credit card and ship to a US address. My aunt would be in the states in October and I am looking to get a Nexus 7 through her. Play Store of course doesn't accept non US cards, I emailed RadioShack and they too don't accept non US cards. On ebay too, most trustworthy sellers ship only if the shipping and billing address are the same. Any suggestions?

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
hmm, but the price there is 280$. Any site with a lower price?

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Maybe I am missing something but the bestbuy website doesn't seem to have the Nexus7.

rajanmehta

Regular
Regulars
May 27, 2009
Mumbai
Asus has already announced 2 days back that they are launching Nexus 7 Tablet by October end/November beginning in Indian Market.Most probably a 3G version (Though that's not confirmed officially).

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
Maybe I am missing something but the bestbuy website doesn't seem to have the Nexus7.

u wont't get the warranty if your ordering from outside India .even with freight and all there might not be any insurance..+ the customs...

if thats ok with then no issues... pretty soon someone will start selling it on ebay.com

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Asus has already announced 2 days back that they are launching Nexus 7 Tablet by October end/November beginning in Indian Market.
Most probably a 3G version (Though that's not confirmed officially).
I am pretty sure they are going to price it at >=20k. I mean they were selling the 64gb Transformer TF201 for ~45k when the US price was 600$. that's a huge markup. i don't see them doing anything different with the nexus7.

u wont't get the warranty if your ordering from outside India .even with freight and all there might not be any insurance..+ the customs...

Someone will be carrying it for me, so freight and customs is not a problem.

dragon5677

Regular
Regulars
Jun 27, 2010
Customs applies only to items over 25k yes?besides the person getting it can say it is for his/her personal use :)