Airtel SpeedTest

Those who cannot get faster speeds are not going to be happy about this thread..............

lol. we would still enjoy him waste his precious data on running speedtests. 😀

lol. we would still enjoy him waste his precious data on running speedtests. 😀
lol only a mere KBs would go on running Speedtest's and plus you are paying a hefty Rs.1400+ for 4 or 8Mbps+ Speeds, thank God i am not using airtel, i am using Hathway 5Mbps and my Speed does not decrease even after FUP and i have nearly downlaoded 1Terabyte of data in the last 6months for only Rs.1200 per month, i am extremely satisfied with Hathway and it's Service, i disconnected airtel, MTNL and Reliance Multinational Companies with it's gr8 ISP and their Plans, now i am happy with my current ISP and never gonna change to airtel, will only think when they start providing true 8Mbps Unlimited without any FUP for Rs.1k until then i am saying goodbye to Multinational Companies ISPs for a very long long time hehe

@blazerI wonder if hat way has provided you with a no fup plan in exchange for promoting them on forums. 😕

lol. from what i remember from his previous posts, i do not think he is one of those guys 😀he probably just got lucky on his hathway connection!

lol no i don't work for Hathway but yeah i am happy that my Speed remains the same after FUP, only few ISPs in India provide true Unlimited Speeds at this Price.

what you are missing is that your isp do not provide unlimited plans at this price. you are accidentally getting it. that means nothing for anyone else.

mhmm yeah that's a sad part for most people here that you are not getting true Unlimited plans, maybe i am a Lucky Guy after all hehe😀

Blazer's speed is an exception. The way you are praising hathway for unlimited FUP, i wonder if they get vigilant and plug their FUP leak.

nice 😕 what kind of sorcery is that? airtel does not offer that speed on any of their dsl plans! 😀 i was told that even ftth plans have 1mbps upload speeds 😀

lol. that makes sense. it is possible to get 1mbps ul on wireless but not on wired. only on airtel.