Has anybody tried 2 order iPhone or any elect. from US2India through shipment forwarding service?

• Thread starter Thread starter acc1444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,127

acc1444

Regular
ISP
Multiple
Many courier services are available who receives packages on fake name and address available in US and after receiving it, it forwards to our address but I don't know it's genuine or not.

Has anybody tried to order through this kind of electronics shipment forwarding service?

I have also read somewhere Apple and some of well known stores have cancelled some of the orders of their clients because of finding blacklisted their addresses.

Order Canceled When Using A Package Forwarding Address?

If it is possible, I think iPhone can be ordered in $200 and it will take $60 extra to get at here.

But not sure about iPhone will be delivered or not.

E.g. MyUS.com - MyUS.com - Top Rated Package and Mail Forwarding

There are so many available. Google it you will get list of them.

First of all, unless you are a qualifying USA citizen, you won't get the iPhone for 200 dollars. That price is onl for customers who accept a 2 year contract with the mobile operator @ $80+ per month. They'll ask for your social security number when you place the order for the iPhone. Without that, you'll need to pay full price of the iPhone which is $600+ Secondly, these transfer companies aren't that trustworthy. A lot of retailers don't ship to their addresses and for the ones who do, there's a good chance that you'll have to pay for customs and other taxes for importing it to India. Not worth the trouble IMO.

First of all, unless you are a qualifying USA citizen, you won't get the iPhone for 200 dollars. That price is onl for customers who accept a 2 year contract with the mobile operator @ $80+ per month. They'll ask for your social security number when you place the order for the iPhone. Without that, you'll need to pay full price of the iPhone which is $600+

Secondly, these transfer companies aren't that trustworthy. A lot of retailers don't ship to their addresses and for the ones who do, there's a good chance that you'll have to pay for customs and other taxes for importing it to India. Not worth the trouble IMO.

I know it requires social security number or existing account with cell phone service provider to avail iPhone $200. Some of forwarding service providers also provide all fake information. However, I have seen any advertise of iPhone from any mail forwarding provider and none of them replied when I asked to buy about iPhone in $200. If a user buys iPhone with fake info, order may be cancelled if the retailer has any verification system.
About customs, they have clearly mentioned that shipping charge doesn't include customer and other charges.

Actually, I was asking about any kind of electronics. Has anybody ordered anything through this service?

Yes, I have ordered. Some sites clearly refuse to ship to PO Box addresses. I am sure the Apple online store wouldn't as well. And no, these forwarders don't provide any fake information. the address is a PO box and if the site requires phone verification of any sort, you cannot order.

Yes, I have ordered. Some sites clearly refuse to ship to PO Box addresses. I am sure the Apple online store wouldn't as well. And no, these forwarders don't provide any fake information. the address is a PO box and if the site requires phone verification of any sort, you cannot order.

It means it receives the package on behalf of us and then, forwards to us.
Is that so?

It means it is not possible to get contracted gadgets .

What were the custom duty charges and other charges you have paid apart from product cost? Please also tell me the shipping cost and time after the order.