Desktop Notifier for Android

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,244
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
Well, I keep my phone silent at night, so I was wondering if I can get notifications on my PC.

Found this useful application, you have to download two clients, one for your PC the second one for your phone.

Download Link DeskNotifier for Android
Download Link DeskNotifier Client for Windows PC

I am using the WiFi connection so it was easy, just load the Android client and it will give an IP, enter that IP in the desktop client.

There is just one thing that bugs me, the accessibility permission that we have to give it.

One other benefit is you can send SMS right from your PC.

DesktopNotifier - Imgur

what's wrong with vibration mode? airdroid not good enough?

I don't keep the phone sticking to me all the time, Vibration mode is not supposed to vibrate my entire house to bring something to my notice :tongue_2:Main problem is that sometimes I get notifications about Google Talk just on phone and not on PC and that sucks!

love the feature of S3 when you pick up the phone after long time .. and it has a missed call or SMS it vibrates

and yeah it has LED notification too

lol. hated nexus s for not having the led indicator 😀

Hated S2 for same reason

No, it brings up small colored lights on the screen itself. I dont know how exactly it works but I'm sure that something like that exists. 🙂

i would imagine that it might light up the display for a second every couple of seconds and use it as an indicator 😛 too lazy to search for and read description 😀