Best headphones under 2000

• Thread starter Thread starter killbill
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 15,168

killbill

ISP
3g
Hello i want to buy headphones but i want to choose the best..so far i selected sennheiser hd 202 koss ksc 75 AKG headphones...Koss ksc 75 is rated as the top 10 headphones in one forum and the fact why they are in top 10 is they use the same koss porta pro drivers so the sound is almost similar.. Any other recommendations ??

Man, belive me if you purchase those headphone you will have lot of pain in your ears, i have purchased a Skullcandy headphones for Rs.3800 from flipkart later to know that those headphones are just not comfortable on my ears, bulky and pain on my ears, i have disconnected them totally after using it for 2 days, i suggest you go for some light weight headphones like Sennheiser PX 80, you will not repent it later on, here's a link from flipkart, buy this headphones instead of going for bulky headphones like those you have mentioned.🙂
Sennheiser PX 80 | Headphone | Flipkart.com

What exactly is your usage?

Avoid SkullCandy if you are into serious music listening.

for watching movies...

I avoided skullcandy 😀 Sony xb300 is also good but they overpowered the bass so mid and lows are not that clear.. I want to hear balenced sound.. previously i used sony mdr zx 300 which is good but my sister took it so planning to buy a headphone now ..I tried to buy koss ksc 75 because of sporta pro drivers but its out of stock in flipkart...

Man, belive me if you purchase those headphone you will have lot of pain in your ears, i have purchased a Skullcandy headphones for Rs.3800 from flipkart later to know that those headphones are just not comfortable on my ears, bulky and pain on my ears, i have disconnected them totally after using it for 2 days, i suggest you go for some light weight headphones like Sennheiser PX 80, you will not repent it later on, here's a link from flipkart, buy this headphones instead of going for bulky headphones like those you have mentioned.🙂
Sennheiser PX 80 | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Px 80 hmm will check it out

I tried Bose headphons in Croma and they were REALLY GOOD.Too bad they were priced at around Rs 8000. I plan to buy one when I'll have enough money saved in my piggy bank. 🙂

yesterday brought Sony mdr ma 100 and i must say its superb for the price.. 1090 mrp.. The sound is well balenced bass is good treble is a bit more than base you can use equalizer to decrease treble..The only problem with the headphone is it is not noise cancelling headphone and in full volume it leaks some sound.. But for the price i can say 10/10 I used mdr zx 300 before and it costs 1500 but this one is much better in terms of sound clarity and soundstage..

I have senheiser headphones too, Usually use it for my phone or android pad, I don't know the exact model, but its a below 2k headset, very light and pretty good. It's over a year old now.Only complain is the wire is very thin, but i guess they made it keeping in mind that it was intended for use for ipod and stuff, In senheiser you'll get gold plated plug for rust free mostly.But, if you want the best of the best. For quality in music listening go for the bose (8k+) , if you want quality and very loud with heavy powerful base in movies, music and games, go for 5.1 headphones I use on my PC, CM Storm Sirus (Cost over 8-10k) but expect to have the headphone so loud and powerful, the base and beats will make your ears wiggle hehe. (It needs two usb inputs, comes with a control pod thats also a amplifier that also acts like a 7.1 soundcard and all the controls on the control pod.)