Samajwadi Party all set to bail out Congress at the center

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Well, it was always predictable that SP or BSP will bail out the congies no matter how much they rot the country in the corruption stain.And they will justify by saying this repeated dialogue which they are saying for last 20 years "To keep out Communal Forces"

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
its my personal view that irrespective of the happenings in indian politics, SCAMGRESS will be back , and probably will be back with full force with full majority, because they are just carrying on the ELITES AGENDA very well in india, they are taking all the steps necessary to make ppl slaves of the the bankers and elites , who are here not just to take our money but also the control over the 1.3 billion ppl of this country. just wait and watch, they will do whatever u can think of to survive(and make scamgress survive)................and they will do what u cannot even think and believe, but this government will be our next government with a big bang

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
UPA govt was never in danger in first place ..U think mamta will leave so easily? If she seriously wanted to leave then she would have left last saturday itself ..But as usual she kept delaying the sutff .. and media was getting orgasms over wht will be her next step ..All this very well planned by cong govt ..They r the real politicians in India.. rest other parties can just only dream to become like them ..I have said this before too .. If it was bjp in congress place .. and congress in opposition then congress would have brought down the govt at cwg scam itself .. This is how well congress play their cards ..I somehow very much get a feeling tht bjp is with congress in all these scams .. Else only an idiot can let go such a golden opportunity to be in power ..

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
At the end of the day however the common man suffers

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bharat-bandh-caused-rs-12500-crore-loss-cii/293492-7.html

The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on Thursday estimated the loss caused by Bharat Bandh at Rs 12,500 crore.

The NDA and Left Front called nationwide strike draw a huge response with shops remaining closed in most parts of the country. Schools and colleges also remained shut. Public transport was off the roads at many places while protesters also halted trains affecting rail services.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
UPA govt was never in danger in first place ..
U think mamta will leave so easily? If she seriously wanted to leave then she would have left last saturday itself ..

But as usual she kept delaying the sutff .. and media was getting orgasms over wht will be her next step ..
All this very well planned by cong govt ..
They r the real politicians in India.. rest other parties can just only dream to become like them ..

I have said this before too .. If it was bjp in congress place .. and congress in opposition then congress would have brought down the govt at cwg scam itself .. This is how well congress play their cards ..

I somehow very much get a feeling tht bjp is with congress in all these scams .. Else only an idiot can let go such a golden opportunity to be in power ..

The most accurate observation post in my view, I think I agree almost 100%:thumbup:

Those scumbags are in reality the real politicians, and that's sad.