Does Bsnl Monitor Websites

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 20,027
Hey, yes they monitor ur internet use if they want. so if u wanna surf and download some hot sites do as i say.!

firstly open ur browser and type www.yahoo.com or www.google.com or any other search engine site. then when it opens go to the the site's search bar and type the name of the HOT website u want, then when it shows the result page open ur HOT website from there.

I am doing this because if u open ur browser and type ur HOT site address directly. ur service provider will log the site which u have accessed. so to fool them u have to open a search engine and then go thru that just like i mentioned above this way when the service providers log it....they will log the name of the site u have initially entered i.e www.yahoo.com and not ur HOT website address......i do it just to be in the safe side. and alwayz delete ur history and ur cookies after u close ur browser.. bye

BTW , any chances of BSNL started 512 kbps unlimited plan @ friend 🙂

^ [off topic] pls donot ask this type of queries on open
forums . instead you may contact friend thru e-mail .

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Oct 17 2006, 02:21 PM) [snapback]65710[/snapback]
do u really believe that we in india have the right to privacy?
[/b]
It comes under the human rights laws...though not explicitly stated...under the article 21 of the Indian constitution...it states that "No person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty except according to procedure established by law"...for more information http://www.privacyinternational.org/survey...tries/india.htm

Detailed laws, hitherto are trying to be written.