Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I love the design of this phone!

https://imgur.com/ZNHQT

Under the hood is a dual-core S4 clocked at 1GHz, which is hardly a speed demon by todays standards, but should be enough to keep Microsoft's streamlined OS humming along nicely. The CPU is augmented by 512MB of RAM, which isn't any beefier than most Mango phones prepping for retirement. A paltry 4GB of storage is baked in, but thankfully HTC saw fit to include a microSD slot for expansion.

HTC announces Windows Phone 8S: a mid-range Microsoft handset for the fashion conscious -- Engadget

It looks amazing ! 😀

Both are available in November on over 150 mobile operators in 50 countries around the world.

looks too plasticky in the photo. need more shots. htc website has none apparently.

holy cow. that is one wide phone. 😕 how the hell people would use it. perhaps the person holding the phone has small hands.

are ther any radical differences between WM7.5 & WM8? will 7.5 get 7.8? I like the Lumia 710. Maybe a Diwali purchase!

are ther any radical differences between WM7.5 & WM8? will 7.5 get 7.8?
I like the Lumia 710. Maybe a Diwali purchase!
There are many differences in WP7.5 and WP8.
WP8 is completely new OS compared to WP7.5, so previous WP handsets would not get WP8.
WP7.5 would be upgraded to WP7.8 which could bring some features from WP8 to existing handsets.