Airtel Exploiting Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter rockyshaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3,703
RantStation

you do not know i have a dedicated section for rants!

lol. airtel is literally pushing me out of their network slowly. and considering bsnl does not require me to go to their head office in old gurgaon, i might give it a shot 🙂 just waiting to hear from the dude who lives in the same sector as i do for his experiences. need to know how good service support and quality of the connection itself is.

ah noida. good luck with that city. at least it is now considered better than gurgaon in most aspects!

Noida was always better than Gurgaon, have great memories of that place!

lol. airtel is literally pushing me out of their network slowly. and considering bsnl does not require me to go to their head office in old gurgaon, i might give it a shot 🙂

just waiting to hear from the dude who lives in the same sector as i do for his experiences. need to know how good service support and quality of the connection itself is.

just try basic connection keeping airtel.

actually no. just a few years ago, noida was the hub of crime and all that shite. it was unsafe to be out on the roads after 8/9pm.

gurgaon worked hard on catching up and it has sort of outdid noida. it is now not safe to be out on the roads in gurgaon 24x7. :smiley-cool06:

just try basic connection keeping airtel.

dunno. i can deal with airtel to get my package changed. i have heard horror stories about dealing with mtnl and bsnl to get one's plan changed. 😕

Geez, no, it is very easy to get one's plan changed. Gurgaon bsnl is quite efficient in such matters 😕

Those cases will be there, One find day found about the Nithari case, Used to stay in Sector 30 then, Nithari case was based in Sector 31.Anyways from 2005 I was told that in the nights NCR is not safe, best to be in cars if needed to travel!

Everything is online now.selfcare portal !!!!!There are people to help you out here!!!!!!!!!!:meeting:

yeah. whenever i am out to watch a late night movie. while coming back, i take the highways and traf****ed roads. even if it requires me to take a longer route to my place!

Everything is online now.
selfcare portal !!!!!

There are people to help you out here!!!!!!!!!!:meeting:

omgz what are these three smilies doing to each other? :crazy1:

yeah. whenever i am out to watch a late night movie. while coming back, i take the highways and traf****ed roads. even if it requires me to take a longer route to my place!

omgz what are these three smilies doing to each other? :crazy1:

Be like a guy :dont-know:

traf****ed roads!!!!

each time trying to use different smileys !!