mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
iPhone 5: Top 5 Reasons to Wait for a Quarter for BlackBerry 10! | BBin

Its ok to be optimistic about BB10, but this :cool_2:

1. iPhone 5 has LTE: Does it matter?

Technically, the only major update in “ The Biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone ” is the fastest wireless network connectivity which means, absolute nothing to us Indians anytime soon.

2. iPhone 5 has iSight: Let’s call it what it is!

Another thing that grabs attention to non-techie consumers is the camera, oh! The “iSight” to be precise. Before I start, let me clear that ‘iSight’ is nothing but a ‘Camera’ that we call in English language. The 8MP camera is very good built but nothing extraordinary to compete. Its just another ‘i’ marketing strategy they maintain

For others, it’s still an iShit & will remain the same. What’s the treat in BlackBerry 10? Well it will also sport an 8MP camera with revolutionary Time Shift feature showed at BlackBerry World 2012.

3. iPhone 5 has larger screen & is Retina:

‘Retina’ display is again a marketing drama prepared by Apple. The new larger display on iPhone 5 specs 1136×640 resolution screen with 326 PPI. It’s vibrant & crystal clear but nothing revolutionary. It’s just another new gen mobile screen which is unfortunately lower to what BlackBerry 10 has to deliver. Yes! The new BlackBerry 10 smartphones will offer a minimum of 720pixels screens & moreover the first BB10 device is set to offer a large 1280x768res with 354PPI. In other words, if you trust/believe Apple’s Retina, the existing BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha is clearer than your Retina (talking about your Eye-ball )

4. iPhone 5 has iOS 6

Guess which one’s iOS 6… Correct! The second image. But how did you guess it?… Oh yeah! They’ve got an extra row of icons with the increase in screen size & THANK YOU officials for stating that in the presentation. I say, that’s the most revolutionary part of last week’s announcement. What an achievement! Anyway, to the point. I love Apple when it comes to Mac OS, it’s beautiful & very dev friendly. But iOS forces me to sink all respect every year with launch of new iPhones/iPads. Give BlackBerry theme builders a project & they will design amazing new look in a week. Don’t say you are ready to pay $699 for the same thing that can be installed on current (iPhone 3Gs>) handsets. Yes you get some goodies but don’t forget you still are a 3rd world country resident to use all those network dependent features. Look what’s RIM bringing this 2013!

5. iPhone 5 has 8hrs Talk-Time: Good. But that’s less than my Job hours

One of best features on BlackBerry is it’s removable battery door. No matter how hefty phone user you are, you can gear up with an extra charged battery wherever you go. iPhone 5′s battery back-up is pretty good for a smartphone but think about our Indian network systems for once! The fluctuations faced in every city literally sucks your battery like a nightmare. Under such circumstances, having an extra battery is a lot better than a charger; who knows we can’t charge at times. We still face power-cuts remember?

Apart from these, there are many more reasons like Absence of NFC, unknown Nano-SIM etc. If you think FaceTime is your thing, let me remind you that all BlackBerry 10 Smartphones will have front facing camera for BBM Video chat & other services.

lol. well. sarcasm would not save blackberry or blackberry based blogging networks.

I guess mostly BB fans would be visiting such blogs & they need to keep humouring them.

Samsung and Nokia have also come out with such comparison. Atleast Samsung Galaxy S3 is out in Market, but Nokia/WP8 is not even launched!But all credits to Apple which made people think about its new phone. Like it, or hate it, but you cant ignore it 🙂