Samsung GALAXY S4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 423
  • Views Views 41,765
Apparently these were only rumors and has been denied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z--llXitspcfakes are flooding the market now.

Fake S3s looked like S2....fake S4s look like S3! People can't think beyond a perception 😛 😀

wat more will they add to S3 to make it as S4 ? flexible display isnt coming for sure , more memory , more storage , big screen ?

well for a change. they would be playing a catchup game. expect a near 5 inch display with 1080p resolution. also possible is a eight core processor with 2GB RAM. maybe they would go overboard and put in 4GB RAM 😀 apart from that, i guess camera would be massively improved. we might finally talk about 10mp+ sensors in these.

maybe the camera would monitor your eyes and scroll down as it notices that you have reached the end of the page you are reading? maybe the camera would monitor your eyes and lock the device as soon as you take your eyes away from the phone? i imagine it would also be able to unlock the device automatically as soon as you put your eyes in front of the phone?

maybe the camera would monitor your eyes and scroll down as it notices that you have reached the end of the page you are reading?

maybe the camera would monitor your eyes and lock the device as soon as you take your eyes away from the phone?

i imagine it would also be able to unlock the device automatically as soon as you put your eyes in front of the phone?

1.) This is what is being speculated. However it would require accurate eye tracking algorithms.

2.) My mistake. Its "Eye pause" instead of "eye lock".

Samsung trademarks Eye Scroll and Eye Pause, are they Smart Stay 2.0? - GSMArena Blog