Tata Indicom raised my postpaid rental with the excuse of increased input cost :|

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,333
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Mumbai & I got a similar SMS yesterday (it didnt even bother to mention increased input costs) and a call to 198 resulted in some poor sod mouthing a horrible script about other operators have increased rates last year, etc, etc.When I asked if you have improved network or anything to justify this increase, I was offered to speak to a supervisor and left on hold for 17 minutes! At this point I got bored.I'm curious if these guys REALLY think that customers are people with an IQ in single digits ?Anybody have friends in Docomo to find out what's going on ?

****ers. i need to search for a cheaper rental plan as i keep this phone as a backup. any ideas?

Have you checked prepaid rental plans?

I have not checked very recently but, if I remember correctly, Vodafone used to have something like 999 advance rental for 3 years with exorbitant call rates (around Rs2 per minute) + additional charges CLIP . they also used to have a plan of 999 for a year with comparatively better call rates and included caller id in the plan

Dear Customer,We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you. Should you require any further assistance please mail us at 'Customer.care@tatatel.co.in' or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday). Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO.Dear Amar,We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you. Should you require any further assistance please mail us at 'Customer.care@tatatel.co.in' or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday). Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.