Shazam

i want into now. shazam is useless for me.

Now has an app for OS X. Runs in the background. Detects song around you. Creates a playlist. Lets you buy them from iTunes at the end of the day.

Mac App Store - Shazam

1. Operates magically in the background, ready to name that tune at a moment’s notice.

2. Instant, seamless access to all the music that makes up the world around you.

3. One-click access to lyrics, music videos or to buy tracks on iTunes.

4. Discover like never before, share like always.

2jPOBcS.png
fFFkV38.png
xylMEqJ.png
wkJp2cG.png

Shazam - Android Apps on Google Play

Auto Shazam is now on Android!
Tap ‘Auto’ on your home screen and Shazam will automatically identify the music playing around you, so you’ll never miss another song - or worry about about tapping each time one comes on. Auto Shazam is especially useful while you’re driving with the radio on, and you want to let Shazam do the work for you. As always, the identified songs will be waiting in your ‘My Shazam’ tab - and it's all battery friendly too!

Ad free. Light weight. Works great.

Shazam Lite - Discover Music - Android Apps on Google Play

Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people to instantly identify and discover music - and now it comes in a Lite version.
This version enables you to identify all the music that you want without ever having to worry about space again. Just tap once, and let us do the magic!

• Save space: our lightest app to date - under 1MB to download! Quick to download and easy to load
• Save data: Identify music even when you’re not connected*
• Works across networks: Our app is designed for 2G networks and areas with slow Internet connection

Identifying songs and staying up-to-date with music trends is easier than ever.

About Shazam

With one tap, Shazam connects you to the content and artists you love, identifying music and more that you can instantly share with friends - all for free.

And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.

*Song names will appear in your History once connection is restored.

urtxbu.png
hiuhpy.png
gqdugu.png

9uxghMB.png