ICC T20 World Cup Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 355
  • Views Views 115,409
u posted in last years thread. there is different thread for this year.

Well... they all have earned big money from Indian Premier League, this world t20 was just adding bonuses to their accounts. (so they dont bother win or lose) - whatever they played, they will be paid for and for them its just adding bonus to their easy-earned money.

Now they will do more commercials, movie appearances and flirtings. They ended up soon, they will go for shopping in london, they will enjoy their nights and will return back. they will be asked questions and they will answer them silly way. BUT That's Indian Premier League (Indian People's Loss) - they didnt bother for us (cricket fans and lovers).

Dhoni could send Yusuf in opening or 1 down and if yusuf fails another "important" player can handle the inning (rather sending important one to get out soon and asking yusuf to do both - stabilize inning and hitting as well)

Dhoni came 1 down (in easier matches - bangladesh and ireland when it wasnt needed to play captain inning) and he didnt even appear before 5th wicket in rest of the 2 matches when it was very important to come and show the guts against WI fasters and England's pacers.

Actually Dhoni started struggling since he broke up with Deepika but the team was performing well so his "under" performance wasnt get highlighted but now in the absence of Tendulkar and Sehwag; team again started falling down like the cards and people suddenly realized Dhoni is not performing.

Anyway, hope India does well in forthcoming matches.

Boy, you sure sound like an expert.

You should work for AajTak or maybe AajTak Tej?😗

I am using videocon super plan with no sports plan....and the videocon sports mega adon packs cost is rs 55 /month......i plan to subscribe but only problem is its locking period is 90 days :culpability:i cant afford that much.so my question is will DD national ( which works fine with rusted cycle rim tyre :001tt1: ) can telecast T20 world cup all matches ??if not then my last hope is online watch with lags and streaming :sorrow:

I dont think so, as coverage is by Star for ICC tournaments & Indian gov has mandated only ODI/T20 happening in India to be shared with DD. They have no control over events happening outside India.

Subscribe only to Star Cricket Channel alacarte @ Rs 35, dont think DD1 will telecast all matches

this is not the 1st time , I suppose DD would do it ( telecast India matches , semi finals , final ) again . btw , Imma watch in star cricket HD and that too in free , thanks to airtel's shitty loophole .

It seems Star Sports Premium HD - Ad free channel for T20 World Cup at Rs 200 is started on Tata Sky. This channel is ad-free and will be available for T20 World Cup.
So anybody prefers ad-free broadcast or happy with ad-supported channel 🙂
Is it becoming like Paid app Vs Free app on mobile 😀

LMAO

Why don't they rebrand every channel available in India as Premier HD and offer it À la carte basis? There's good money to be earned.

Good initiative. But 200 bucks? What the hell?
Atleast if I pay that much for that channel, then I should not be paying anything for any other Star Channels! I wonder who is going to subscribe to that?

Rs 200 for world T 20 is not a bad bet and totally ad free .. People will go to pubs etc and spend 1000s on drinks and see the game on a big tv there id rather spend 200 here and see it on my own TV advert free .. still I feel its value for money ... Also who gave Tata Sky the right to put that silly red button on star sports hd channels ??