American TV Show titles not available in Top Stores!!

• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,146

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi All,Just wanted to share an experience! Just yesterday, I visited a few entertainment outlets like Music World, Starmark, Planet M and was shocked to see that most do not hold stocks of some of the most watched American TV shows, like Lost, True Blood, etc. One store has the first few seasons while the other has some more, but none of them have the complete collection. And Supernatural - The stores do not even know what it is !! Shocked ! And online shopping - most of the stores either does not have these shows or they are out of stock. It would be great if some one can provide me the links from where I can buy these shows in their complete collection...!!Thanks !!

Would help if you post what shows you want exactly and which seasons you want

Well I am looking for the entire collection of Lost, True Blood and Supernatural.

Code:
https://www.flipkart.com/lost-season-1-movie/p/itmd24rykgkuyhhq?pid=AVMD24QTKTBDQTRH&ref=f54a8abf-d55d-49a0-a6c3-81dc6717dca9

@antifup, Thanks for that link, but thats only Season 1. I am looking for the entire collection..! 🙂@manu1991,Thanks for that link! It was superb...! Now I can get the entire collection of Lost.Can you give me the online purchase links for Supernatural and True Blood ? 😀