• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,747

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
OK. Urgent suggestions required. Dropped Pondicherry due to lack of time. Considering Rishikesh. Not really interested in rafting though if it is open we can check it out.

Queries:

[*]What route to take from Gurgaon (or Delhi)
[*]Which place to stay at there (Budget is no problem)
[*]What exactly can be done there at this time of the year
[*]I assume liquer is banned in that region
[*]Anything else I should know
[*]Are the roads good enough to take a stupid sedan like Linea which has a crappy ground clearance
[/list]

I went there around 4 years back. Pretty much nothing to do except rafting and trekking. Roads are fine for a sedan as long as it doesn't rain in the hilly areas. Then it's a crap fest. The hotel we stayed in was called ganga something. Was decent by their standards. By the way if you haven't fixed the place and aren't too interested in adventure sports etc., you can checkout McLeodganj, pretty decent place. Awesome food, booze and good crowd.

Have been to McLeodganj. 😀 Have not been to Rishikesh in a long time. Anyways. Program changed again. We are probably heading to Kausauli in the morning. Don't ask. 😕

Went to chandigarh with friends and in night suddenly left for kasauli........ During kanvad days... And we left for Delhi at 11 am again. Don't ask 😛

lol. kausauli is a shit boring place i know. but keep stock of booze and do not expect too much from the locality and it works fine 🙂