Apple iOS

Came to know that Bluetooth Sharing will is available in iOS6 . Waiting for detailed information from Sushubh 😉

cards. reminds me of webos. and also the new thing being done by google in google now and google plus. should have patented that. /sincidentally, twitter is also literally calling their individual tweets as cards.

We have most probably seen the last iOS 6 beta. With the 12th September event now confirmed, Gold Master should be seeded on 12th night. Not much to look forward to in the new iOS tbh.

😀 unless they have kept something very secretive! i mean siri was not revealed through the ios5 beta testing right?

Apple was in a real hurry to acquire AuthenTec. NFC + Fingerprint scanning = Apple iWallet? It's mystery out there.

Apple wallet is definitely coming. it is a big market and apple could make big bucks out of it. would be good for everyone as nfc payments would finally become mainstream at least in the US.remains to be seen if apple would be using NFC or something of their own like they usually do 😛

Some iOS 6 features are not currently available in every country. Choose a feature below to see if it’s supported in your country.

Apple - iOS 6 Feature Availability

Missing features from Apple iOS 6 in India

Available

Maps: Standard
Maps: Satellite
Maps: Local search
App Store: Apps
App Store: Games

Missing

Maps: Directions
Maps: Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Maps: 3D Buildings
Maps: Traffic
Maps: Business Reviews and Photos
Siri: Sports
Siri: Twitter Integration
Siri: Facebook Integration
Siri: Local Search
Siri: Restaurant Information
Siri: Restaurant Reviews
Siri: Restaurant Reservations
Siri: Movie Information
Siri: Movie Reviews
Siri: Movie Showtimes
iTunes Store: Music
iTunes Store: Movies
iTunes Store: TV Shows
Dictation: Dictation

Seriously I love my jailbreak 5.1.1

What do you use with jailbreak? I looked into jailbreakin my iPad but couldn't find anything which would make jailbreaking worth the trouble.

There are hell lods of things you can do with Jailbreak!

Really? I had no idea!

I was asking which apps/features you couldn't live without. Coz I couldn't find any worth the trouble. But then I'm not that up to date when it comes to jailbreaking so not sure if I missed something.