• Views Views 1,902

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Introducing the Powerful Motorola RAZR

Its Super AMOLED Advanced 4.3-inch display spans from edge-to-edge with virtually no border – giving you more screen with less phone. RAZR i is the first smartphone that can achieve speeds of 2.0 GHz thanks to a fast Intel® Atom™ processor.

The power of Intel Inside means you also get an instant-launch 8-megapixel camera that can load in less than a second2. Just use the dedicated camera key so you get the shot you want. When there’s action involved, multi-shot mode lets you snap 10 pictures in less than a second.

Powered by Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Jelly Bean), RAZR i puts the Google universe in your hand.

RAZR i also features near field communication (NFC) technology so you can send contacts, links, maps and more directly to compatible phones with Android Beam™.

A diamond cut aircraft-grade aluminum4 frame surrounds the display, which is made of Corning® Gorilla® Glass, to deflect both scratches and scrapes. On the back, RAZR i is made DuPont™ KEVLAR® strong3. Spilled coffee? Caught in the rain? Don’t worry. RAZR i is protected with a splash-guard coating—even on the electrical boards inside.

RAZR i already has a long battery – and when you set up the SMARTACTIONS™ battery savings rule your phone will automatically adjust to squeeze more out of each charge. Whether you want to maximize your last ounce of power, or prevent your phone from ringing during a meeting, SMARTACTIONS will automatically trigger specific actions. Motorola’s exclusive Guide Me app comes preloaded with interactive, swipe-by-swipe tutorials for tons of features – no instruction manual required. Also unique to Motorola, the interactive Circles Widget allows quick access to notifications, weather, time and more.

https://imgur.com/Q32ii https://imgur.com/Q3dza

Finally Intel is ready to take on ARM in the smartphone market 😀

Soon after it's unveiling, the Intel-based RAZR i showed up in Clove's listings with a SIM-free price of £342, and now it looks as if a few more outlets are pushing pricing details to the world.

UK pricing begins to filter out for Motorola's Intel-powered RAZR i smartphone - Engadget

£342 is around Rs. 30,000. Not sure if they mean an unlocked phone by SIM-free. I guess this could arrive in the Indian market for around this price itself!

I guess this could arrive in the Indian market for around this price itself!
Aren't they closing shop here?

lol. i think they are not out of indian market yet. india is hard to avoid just like china for any company. 😀

My honest suggestion to all guys here, stay away from Motorola. They are cheaters. They just cancel scheduled updates to their flagship devices like Atrix.I'm also now stuck with stock gingerbread on my Electrify which is a dual core phone with a gig of RAM and they say the hardware is not fit for ICS, what a joke 😡Cm10 and other JB based ROMs also cannot be fully functional due to some missing libs.

it's an intel processor so hard to compare it with arm processors. but it is pretty fast. though some apps might not work. google just recently released a version of chrome that is compatible with this intel processors.

hard to say what kind of apps you would find incompatible with this phone.

read my comments here. i had a long argument with someone who claimed that atrix owners should just upgrade to one of the newer phones. got tired blocked him.

grr. looks like that person deleted his comments. at least that's how it looks like at my end in incognito mode.

it started somewhat like this

https://imgur.com/5ykdb

@chromaniac.+1ed all your comments on G+. As one of the affected users, it makes me real sad.The owners of Atrix, Photon/Electrify are on a rampage. Flooding Motorola Forums, Mr. Punit Soni's (VP of Software Team, Motorola) G+ page etc.

motorola and google are giving 100 dollar discount to current owners if they want to upgrade to razr. 😀 does not give a shit about international customers.

Well, it's not applicable to Photon/Electrify as these phones are on contract basis. That's what some guys said on XDA. And do they really expect that existing Atrix/Photon/Electrify customers will buy another Motoshit? I really doubt that.Moreover, Motofail had pushed an OTA update to these phones which also patches the vulnerability due to which bootloader can be unlocked. Thank God, my phone didn't had this update installed.

Motorola RAZR i review: Intel's 2GHz processor in a small, Android ICS package -- Engadget

Engadget Review

We also had the chance to pit the RAZR i against the Droid RAZR M. Aside from the benchmark results outlined above, the Medfield entry offered a marginally faster response to most actions. Powering up both phones, the RAZR i landed at its home screen around 12 seconds ahead of the Snapdragon sibling. Loading into the Chrome browser was around the same speed on both, likewise the camera app -- both launching and capture -- was equally swift on both. It's interesting to note that the color balance appeared more natural on the screen of the Verizon version, which matches up with our results in the camera test.

In addition to this admirable performance, we were interested to see how Intel's mobile chip fared in terms of battery life -- with the Motorola RAZR M sharing screen similarities and more, we can make a better judgement on whether those promises stand up. On our battery rundown -- video playback, 50 percent brightness, WiFi and 3G on, social networks and email on sync -- Intel's iteration lasted nine hours, compared with eight hours for the RAZR M. That's a marginal victory, but as with the LTE version, we were more impressed with how the phone managed to go the distance on typical or mildly intensive use. Ultimately, we never felt the need to seek out a charging port during a day's work.

I do not see anything about app compatibility which is surprising.

a valid comment from the post. motorola most likely designed this phone to feature hardware buttons. but they later switched to software buttons resulting in huge bezel at the bottom.

https://imgur.com/j0SUt