Ebay - Does not deliver Prommotional Gifts

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 813

sachin_

ISP
BSNL
Hi Friends,I have ordered one product in May 2012 through Ebay under their Big Baddy Prommotion scheme. It is September now (more then 4 months) and I am yet to receive my free gift.Their Customre care support only provided the pre-defined answer that there are some logistics issue and the gift will be delivered at the end of the months. Till now several of those end of months have passed but I m yet to receive my gift.Have you ever placed any order under these schemes and recieved your free gift? Please let me know if these schemes are just a sham or do these really work?regards,Sachin

I have always received the gift, even the free ones where they sent T shirts and badges. It is another thing that they take really long to send the gifts - their dispatch usually starts in 30 days from the date of closure of a promotion, and from that time it might take another month to actually receive the gift. One thing to note is that all these gifts are sent to the registered address, so if that address is incorrect, it might end up going somewhere else, in which case a second dispatch is their discretion

This is a usual problem with eBay, these kind of delays are very common when they send promotional gifts - Customer Care is literally useless at most times, we need to keep repeating the query every time we call, persistence is what paid off for me. Keep calling them right at their promised date(Like end of month), ask for a manager every time etc