Reliance 4G - Plans to have a similar pricing as Bharti :-(

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,067
Saw this on CNBC yesterday,If they're having similar plans as Airtel, then how can people afford to download the video and music applications that RIL is offering?Earlier there were reports about Rs 10/GB plans, wonder what happened to those plans

And here I was thinking that by year end, we'll finally see cheaper 1mbps unlimited plans. Whatever happened to RIL Infotel 4g 10rs/gb?

4g at Rs.10 /gb always seemed like a far dream but i at least expected a price war considering Reliance's history but disappointment yet again.Ok brothers - Lets declare this as yet another flop show, stop dreaming & move on with our lives...Lol

i suppose they are expecting people to switch to them by offering free downloads from their own network. so basically, you get access to tons of media content (that you would need to pay for) but at least the data transfer might not cost money? again speculatory. i do not expect them to offer any kind of data transfer free.

Here comes the million dollar question....In US or in any developed country what is the usage ratio for Wireline BB & Wireless BB?

may be they will free up YouTube surfing and social networking sites like what MTS is doing....and free TV !!:Fireworks: