Formula-1 News and Updates

lol. they cannot give food coupons on tickets priced at Rs. 21000? what are they offering as food? caviar?

Even these reduced prices are higher than that of last year. Can't help it. That Picnic stand absolutely sucks, the Classic Stand is only marginally better, but look at the price difference. This might be the last opportunity to see Schumacher live in a race - even if he retires on the first lap

I wanted to buy tickets for the "Premium Stand North". But they are sold out since day 1. They give loads of free passes. Ill try getting them this time around.

i had a contact last year for a free pass. ******* friend decided to take a girl-friend instead of me. karma struck him. he got stuck in THE traffic jam and could not reach the venue in time. i was a happy man that day.

Last year bought tickets on day one. And later got to know that people threw away free passes cuz they didnt have anybody to give them too. Hehe!

I went to the race last year. Took race-day tickets for classic stand. The stand was pretty good and there were ample amount of food stuff available in the stalls outside. Slightly over-priced but nothing more than what they charge during IPL games. Was happy to see mobile ATM vans and a working medical stall. We took the free shuttle service from a common point which was half an hour drive from the venue. Entry to the venue was a breeze as we reached early. The return journey was a nightmare though. A big big nightmare.For all those of you planning to go this year, spend a few bucks more and get parking at the venue.

i hope they have buses etc. to cater to people who are not interested in getting stuck in jams driving their own cars. they can at least hire 100 buses and spread the word to ensure that people can take them instead of managing with their own cars 😕

i had a contact last year for a free pass. ******* friend decided to take a girl-friend instead of me. karma struck him. he got stuck in THE traffic jam and could not reach the venue in time. i was a happy man that day.

My friends got stuck in a traffic jam as well. They bought 2 tickets, 15k each.

exactly my point. i mean what do they expect people to do? make caps outside the f1 track at night to ensure that they are at the venue when the event starts? everyone knows traffic cops are simply not capable of handling massive traffic considering the lack of infrastructure.

He is promoting luxury homes. F1 is an elite sport watched mostly by well to do folks - a reasonable section of those should be able to afford these. I would have been surprised if he was promoting one of those 20 lac homes 50 kms away from Noida 😀