Jab Tak Hai Jaan

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 11,454
Maybe because he eats Revital 😛

well i can safely say he has not been eating revital for the last 10-15 years. so that cannot be the secret of his youth👍 looks 😀

Salman did look out of sorts in Ek Tha Tiger. He looked fine in Bodyguard. For that matter, even the fittest of the 40+ actors, Akshay, has started looking old. That said, these guys look much better than what lead actors crossing 40 in earlier days did. Does anyone remember Rishi Kapoor from Bol Radha Bol or Amitabh Bachchan in films like Mard and all the ones after that - Jaadugar and Hum included?

lol. but the guy who did plastic surgery on his face did a much better job compared to the surgery on aamir's and srk's face 😀

SThat said, these guys look much better than what lead actors crossing 40 in earlier days did.
Well then those guys didn't have the benefits of photoshop and botox.

just like singers in the past did not have access to technologies like auto-tune. mmm. never mind. singers in the past sang better than singers today on auto-tune.

Most contemporary singers would pee in their pants if they had to sing with the likes of Kishore Kumar, Manna Dey or Mohd. Rafi. These guys today wouldn't even have been called nausikhiyas back then

Veer Zaara was really good, the music even more so. I want the music to be good, but I haven't been impressed with Rahman's recent works.