AIRTEL To Revise All Broadband Plans, Now Minimum 512 Kbps Speed by the end of september .

• Thread starter Thread starter narang9192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,802

narang9192

ISP
airtel
AIRTEL To Revise All Broadband Plans, Now Minimum 512 Kbps Speed on Broadband From next billing cycle . customer care conformed me .call airtel cust care and conform then Reply.

i guess that's a small pity from them if true.

Finally. I was just about to change to another ISP whose services offer upto 1mbps but never less than 512kbps speed. I guess this will be enough to stay put.

lol. 1mbps and above speeds are in the scary region. you can consume a lot of data making the cheaper plans unprofitable for the companies.

If this is true, I wonder if the change will happen to every one. I mean they might announce 512kbps as post-FUP speed for all plans but this might not automatically change for subscribers using old plans. Oh well, I don't plan to go into post-FUP mode until the last day of the billing cycle.

righto. but then the new broadband definition has to come into effect someday 😀

To be honest, the opening post is ambiguous. Does it refer to post-FUP speed or the pre-FUP speed for a plan. I thought Airtel has no plan with less than 1mbps during the pre-FUP cycle.

I've confirmed this with Nodal desk, they told me that there is no speed revision as of now.. will get 256kbps....

^ Customer care doesn't know half of the shit thats going on with airtel. Hang tight ,you'll get 12kbps. Tweet Airtel_presence on twitter to know info better

That's why i called to Nodal desk and not to CC... 🙂

I've confirmed this with Nodal desk, they told me that there is no speed revision as of now.. will get 256kbps....

Pune Nodal desk probably got disconnected from their head office desk because of crossing FUP limit.....hahahaha

With Airtel you have to allow them at least 3 months for any tariff or policy change to be properly implemented in all locations.

I am not conform for pune ......i am from delhi . Anybody from delhi call airtel cust care and conform from them .