Best Deal on Sony DSC RX100

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 6,105
If I manage to sell my stuff to that OLX guy today, I plan to order this today. Flipkart currently has a deal on this for Rs. 31491
Any other deals would be appreciated!

Upvote 0
No. from flipkart only.
[font="inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;background-color:rgb(249"]SAVE MORE:[/font][font="inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;background-color:rgb(249"] Cameras & Accessories - Shop for Rs 8,000 or above get 4% off, on Rs 15,000 or above get 6% off, on Rs 25,000 or above get 8% off[/font]
add to cart and you'll see it.

Upvote 0
Cannot find. 10% cashback on Citibank? I don't think I know anyone with a Citi card 😀
😀 awesome. I saw that deal but assumed it was going to work only on accessories added to the camera. Me bad.
NOW I REALLY WANT THAT OLX GUY TO CALL ME. 😛

Upvote 0
Remembered mine eh?? 😛
Anyways..If your purpose is still photography not any wildlife adventure or anything..then its best!!
And as for the deals wait for today and see for SUNDAY specials in flipkart..if you have a account you may get a personal code for yourself!!

Upvote 0
Ordered. FK says it would reach me on 7th. I am going to Shimla on 8th. Hopefully it would land on time! Woo.
Got a friend to order it for me using my affiliate code. If it works, I get an additional 5% off. Hopefully Flipkart does not match the delivery address and the affiliate account address. lol.
If it works out, the camera would cost me around Rs. 27.2k.

Upvote 0