Best Deal on Sony DSC RX100

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 6,104
>> No delivery till now. I am going to kill someone if it gets delayed to tomorrow.
So are sure about above statement ? 😛 (19 Minutes left to experiance the first muder ?) 😛

Upvote 0
Called Fedex Customer Care. The gal on the line was pretty sure that I would get the package before 8PM.
It's nice to see a courier company operating till 9PM according to their website. 😱

Upvote 0
Its 7'o Clock PM.
let me know when you get it.
Also to save myself from future tracking torture, I politely along some Cold water ask the delivery guy his phone number, this
way I've checked on ON-Road status from him, in case of emergency only .
And on one such instance some courier guy marked "delivered" (old Letsbuy days) I had made the branch manager walk in with the Package with a apologies.
Since then I started keeping numbers of delivery guys of most couriers 🙂

Upvote 0
Does not look like it is getting delivered today. Nonsense.

Upvote 0
hehe. on phone with fedex helpline once again. the guy is trying to contact the missing guy. this is fun. NOT.
the guy is telling me that the delivery guy does not have my contacts details. :
i just gave him all my address details again. seriously wtf. lol.
ok. so they are now saying before 9pm lol. apparently they are getting too many packages from flipkart these days which is causing some delays. some deliveries are getting delayed by a day or two. 😱
I did get the number of the guy who has my package. I guess I will call him after 10-15 minutes. :

Upvote 0