Missed calls from numbers starting with +92

• Thread starter Thread starter hanuma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,947

hanuma

ISP
LS Broadband
Hi my name is Hanuma from Hyderabad. I have received two missed calls from numbers starting with +92 on my 2 Airtel mobiles. But I didn't call them back because I knew that +92 belongs to Pakistan. Here one interesting thing is I didn't receive any such kind of calls on other numbers me and my family using which are not Airtel numbers.Now after checking so many comments on Internet regarding the same issue I'm getting doubt that "are these guys (Frauds) have any connection with Airtel?", Because most of people who received these kind of calls in recent times are using Airtel numbers (including ported numbers from airtel to other networks).Is there any one who can clarify this doubt?

We have had issues reported from BSNL/Aircel/Vodafone users as well... So, doesnt look like Airtel has stooped this level, they have reached lows in several other areas, but unlikely in this.

Am on VF and even I have got missed calls from this kind of numbers.

Same here. It has already happened with most of the service provider in past. So ignore it and don't mistake to call back them

Received one this morning. So annoying.

received missed call from +923017189672. is this the same no you guys are getting missed call?received missed call from +923017189672. is this the same no you guys are getting missed call?

They are using different numbers.. Dont worry and dont call back.

You guys should better report this to the operator also so that they would take action and BAN those numbers at their level.

Mostly from internet. Even I have got calls from folks I know via similar numbers.

Dude never thought of that ......... seriously ...... wow it seems like I call from any where in USA.... +1-561,3 +1-36,5,7 wowow ...
( it might also has be with my sate of (3) or (4) .... if you what I mean :wink: :wink_2: )...